Venue: Craft College Zagreb (Croatia)
Craft College Zagreb is hosting the 5th multiplier event of SHINE.
Partners will present outcomes developed, especially the outcomes achieved so far by Local Action Plans, also presenting success factors for EQF 5 programmes. The event will give the Craft College the chance to bring local and national stakeholders together, discussing the current situation of HE and HVET in Croatia, and forthcoming developments. Finally, partners will have the opportunity to exchange and share with representatives of organisations involved in project “neighbouring” the objectives of SHINE.
- Introduction and welcome – Craft College Zagreb
- SHINE: project, objectives, outcomes – IFOA
- Local Action Plans – GTC
- Local Action Plan in Croatia: outcomes and foresight – Craft College
- Sharing local and national elements of success – National stakeholders from:
- Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts
- Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts
- Ministry of Labour And Pension System
- Croatian Employment Service
- Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes
- Ministry of Science and Education
- Q&A and plenary discussion/recommendations